You are a crazy girl, that's for sure, Abigail. Every day you tell me how you're "not going to eat your broccoli [or whichever veggie is served that day]". For whatever reason, you'e decided you hate vegetables. I have tried so many games and tricks and will continue trying to get you to eat them. One day, you'll appreciate it!
You are also doing amazingly well at potty training. I'm hesitant to say you're 100% done, but you are THIS CLOSE to being fully trained. We wake you to go potty once or twice per night and you've done great all week. Congrats, sweetheart!
You know your numbers at least to 12, and can recognize letters A, B and Y. You can almost spell your name. Next up, writing it down!
I think age 3 will bring us many amazing surprises. I love you!!!
Love,
"Mommy Sarah"
No comments:
Post a Comment