Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 5s

As of this writing at age 2 years, 9 months:

5 Favorite Foods

  1. Candy Corn
  2. M & Ms
  3. Hot dogs/Corn dogs
  4. Chicken Nuggets
  5. Croutons
-  I would have expected french fries to always be on here, but you seemed to have cooled off on those for now.  Also could go with Mac & Cheese at #5, but croutons is funnier.

5 Favorite TV Shows
  1. Shrek Christmas Special
  2. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  3. Handy Manny
  4. Phineas & Ferb
  5. Sports (basketball, but usually only so you can stay up for another 15 minutes or so)
- Actually you don't watch that much TV, at least not shows.  Pretty much just Mickey if anything during the day and then always Shrek Christmas (which I am so sick of) every night and an episode of Mickey (although usually I start it at the halfway point so it's over more quickly).

5 Favorite Movies
  1. Toy Story (and it has been since you were old enough to notice)
  2. Beauty and the Beast
  3. Shrek
  4. Tinker Bell
  5. How to Train Your Dragon
-  At this point in your life you've seen two movies in the theater:  Toy Story 3 and Tangled.  You also really like Ratatouille (aka Mousey Movie), although you never really ask for it.  Love it when it's on, though.


5 Favorite Books/Stories
  1. The Three Bears
  2. Pinkalicious
  3. Purplicious
  4. Three Little Pigs
  5. Humpty Dumpty
-  Obviously three are classic fairy tales, but I wonder if those 'licious books will still be well known when your older.  Interesting to see.  I read you The Three Little Bears every night, but you've memorized a bunch of it so I will just stop reading and you jump in with the next word.  It's really fun and adorable.  Some day if you have kids you'll know exactly what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment