Friday, July 17, 2015

Two quirks

1.  Ben, like any sane human, likes getting a back scratch.  He also likes leg scratches, tummy scratches, arm scratches, anywhere really.  However when he asks, it's always a back scratch.  Such as, "Daddy can I have a back scratch on my arm."  Also, if it's an actual back scratch after about 2 minutes he'll leave me and go over to mommy and say "I want mommy to use her claws."

2.  Abby does a character now she calls "Crazy Lady."  Not often, not nearly often enough, maybe twice a month or so Crazy Lady will visit us.  She puffs out her tummy and uses a crazy voice and mostly just says "I'm crazy lady!" while strutting around the room.  Usually only lasts a few minutes.  It makes no sense and is totally weird and is exactly why Abby is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment