Cold weekend at the cabin with both kids this weekend, and we have some good stories.
At dinner, Benny (who is really into steak right now if I haven't mentioned it) tried prime rib for the first time. His reaction was to start clapping. Loved it. He also tried to eat a Sweet n Low packet for some reason. I must have let him try a sugar packet once because he was determined to eat that Sweet n Low even though I told him he wouldn't like it. Sure enough, he didn't and I wish I had been shooting video because it was pretty hilarious. He made a bunch of terrible faces, started trying to rub the taste of his tongue with his fingers, and at one point just looked at me and said "blah." Pretty funny.
Then later Uncle Nick and Aunt Tammy had a little doggie up there which of course Abby wanted to do nothing but pet the whole time, but when we asked Ben if he wanted to go see the puppy he said, "No, I'm allergic to doggies. And sharks."
No comments:
Post a Comment